Friday, July 27, 2012
Syobon Action - PSP - version R3
* Many more optimization for speed up (133Mhz run very well, all levels). In the future I will try make a NDS version (but the develkit have to be more usable, stable, and less changes of API).
* Signed version for OFW users
* Release compacted in 7z (use the 7zip or other compatible to extract)
* Save and Load options! \o/
- On main menu:
START = Init the game play.
R - load the saved level (use START button after that)
CIRCLE - start random generated new level
- On the game play:
SELECT = back to main menu (and reset the level for the first, then you will need load again if you want play the saved level)
L = suicide (kill), and make a persistent save of the level
R = speed mode (for make fast the boring parts)
TRIANGLE = Jump
Digital Pad LEFT = go to left :)
Digital Pad RIGHT = go to right :)
Digital Pad DOWN = make something too (like the arrow down in PC version) :)
* Normal version, without clock change "in code"
syobon_DA_r3_signed.7z (Signed for OFW)
* Low clock version (133MHz,133MHz,66MHz)
syobon_DA_r3_133_66_signed.7z (Signed for OFW)
* Medium clock version (222MHz,222MHz,111MHz)
syobon_DA_r3_222_111_signed.7z (Signed for OFW)
- OFW is the original Sony firmware (without hack). I not tested the signed version on OFW, but I hope it's work.
- Checksum and direct links using gdriveurl online convert (for some reason, in some places, you can't download without login on google):
Postado por Daniel Ribeiro (aka DanielBR or ferion11) às 4:38 PM